Tuesday, April 14, 2009

WND & Wash. Times: Fed's Monitoring 'Right-wing-extremists'

Well I'd just like to take the time to say Hi! to all of our wonderful government friends that stop by from time to time to see what I'm blabbering about...

Let me be the first to extend a warm handshake to you.

WND Headline: Homeland Security on guard for 'right-wing extremists'
WASHINGTON – A newly unclassified Department of Homeland Security report warns against the possibility of violence by unnamed "right-wing extremists" concerned about illegal immigration,increasing federal power, , restrictions on firearms, abortion and the loss of U.S. sovereignty and singles out returning war veterans as particular threats.

The report, titled "Right-wing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment," dated April 7, states that "threats from white supremacist and violent anti-government groups during 2009 have been largely rhetorical and have not indicated plans to carry out violent acts."READ MORE>>>
Let me just say to all of you spooks out there that this news is very troubling to me, and I'm perplexed to why it's not troubling to you as well.

First of all, let me clear a few things up for you.

I am not a white supremacist. I believe like many 'right-wing-extremists' that we were all created in the image of God, and frankly I cringe every time someone tries to label people as anything other than human. I am a member of one race (and one race only), the HUMAN RACE.

I am not a violent anti-government group nor am I a member of any afformentioned groups.

I am not against government; although, I do feel that we have too much government. Our government is a bloated and festering wound on the side of Lady Liberty. Here in lies the problem. Liberty and Government directly oppose each other. Government wants more control and Liberty wants less control. Yes, you can have liberty and government, but it's much like walking a tight rope. A careful balance must be achieved and then maintained to assure that we stay as citizens with liberty and not subjects owned by the government.

So you're probably wondering why the 'Right-wing-extremist' title then?

My name and URL was spurred by the late great Barry Goldwater and the perception that those that support American Sovereignty, Liberty, Gun Ownership, Smaller Government, Federalism, a Right To Life, and other Constitutional Issues as "right wing extremists".

No comments:

ShareThis